Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Stream Mapping VSM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Stream Mapping VSM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Stream Mapping VSM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Stream Mapping VSM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Stream Mapping VSM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for Value Stream Mapping VSM organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Value Stream Mapping VSM. How do we gain traction?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Value Stream Mapping VSM ?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How are the Value Stream Mapping VSM’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Value Stream Mapping VSM strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Stream Mapping VSM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Value Stream Mapping VSM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Stream Mapping VSM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Stream Mapping VSM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Stream Mapping VSM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Stream Mapping VSM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Stream Mapping VSM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Value Stream Mapping VSM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the least expensive way to complete the Value Stream Mapping VSM project within 40 weeks?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative Value Stream Mapping VSM project selection techniques?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Value Stream Mapping VSM project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Value Stream Mapping VSM project stage?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without discussions?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Value Stream Mapping VSM project?
Step-by-step and complete Value Stream Mapping VSM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Stream Mapping VSM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Stream Mapping VSM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Stream Mapping VSM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Stream Mapping VSM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Stream Mapping VSM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Stream Mapping VSM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Stream Mapping VSM project with this in-depth Value Stream Mapping VSM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Stream Mapping VSM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Stream Mapping VSM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Stream Mapping VSM investments work better.
This Value Stream Mapping VSM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.