What is involved in Nanomedicine
Find out what the related areas are that Nanomedicine connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Nanomedicine thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Nanomedicine journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Nanomedicine leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Nanomedicine related domains to cover and 109 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Nanomedicine, Emergency medicine, Atomic force microscopy, Food and Drug Administration, Pollution from nanomaterials, Self-assembled monolayer, Colorectal surgery, Contrast agents, Obstetrics and gynaecology, Personalized medicine, Outline of medicine, Health and safety hazards of nanomaterials, Sexual medicine, Quantum dots, Veterinary medicine, Life extension, Outline of nanotechnology, Pharmaceutical industry, Occupational medicine, Sports medicine, Trauma surgery, Multidrug resistance, Societal impact of nanotechnology, Cadmium selenide, Molecular scale electronics, Quantum dot, Chief physician, Nuclear medicine, Medical genetics, Loteprednol etabonate, Scanning tunneling microscope, Enzymatic biofuel cell, Non-small-cell lung carcinoma, Reproductive medicine, Diving medicine, Magnetic nanoparticles, Pediatric surgery, Adolescent medicine, Carbon nanotube, Orthopedic surgery, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, IEEE P1906.1, Implications of nanotechnology, Master of Surgery:
Nanomedicine Critical Criteria:
Understand Nanomedicine engagements and research ways can we become the Nanomedicine company that would put us out of business.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Nanomedicine strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is there a Nanomedicine Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Emergency medicine Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Emergency medicine outcomes and work towards be a leading Emergency medicine expert.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Nanomedicine strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Have you identified your Nanomedicine key performance indicators?
– How can the value of Nanomedicine be defined?
Atomic force microscopy Critical Criteria:
Study Atomic force microscopy outcomes and sort Atomic force microscopy activities.
– Does Nanomedicine systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How can we improve Nanomedicine?
– How much does Nanomedicine help?
Food and Drug Administration Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Food and Drug Administration projects and interpret which customers can’t participate in Food and Drug Administration because they lack skills.
– what is the best design framework for Nanomedicine organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we keep improving Nanomedicine?
Pollution from nanomaterials Critical Criteria:
Map Pollution from nanomaterials outcomes and get going.
– In the case of a Nanomedicine project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Nanomedicine project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Nanomedicine project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Nanomedicine been identified and analyzed?
Self-assembled monolayer Critical Criteria:
Discuss Self-assembled monolayer risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Self-assembled monolayer strategies.
– What are current Nanomedicine Paradigms?
– What threat is Nanomedicine addressing?
Colorectal surgery Critical Criteria:
Read up on Colorectal surgery decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Colorectal surgery.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Nanomedicine process?
– What are the business goals Nanomedicine is aiming to achieve?
– Are there Nanomedicine Models?
Contrast agents Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Contrast agents leadership and cater for concise Contrast agents education.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Nanomedicine? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does our organization need more Nanomedicine education?
Obstetrics and gynaecology Critical Criteria:
Infer Obstetrics and gynaecology visions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Obstetrics and gynaecology because they lack skills.
– How likely is the current Nanomedicine plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Nanomedicine project?
– What are the long-term Nanomedicine goals?
Personalized medicine Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Personalized medicine projects and summarize a clear Personalized medicine focus.
– For your Nanomedicine project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does the Nanomedicine task fit the clients priorities?
Outline of medicine Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Outline of medicine strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Outline of medicine strategies.
– Does Nanomedicine create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the usability implications of Nanomedicine actions?
Health and safety hazards of nanomaterials Critical Criteria:
Discourse Health and safety hazards of nanomaterials risks and budget for Health and safety hazards of nanomaterials challenges.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Nanomedicine activities?
– Who needs to know about Nanomedicine ?
Sexual medicine Critical Criteria:
Pilot Sexual medicine leadership and look at the big picture.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Nanomedicine process?
– How do we go about Securing Nanomedicine?
Quantum dots Critical Criteria:
Shape Quantum dots strategies and get going.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Nanomedicine?
– What is the purpose of Nanomedicine in relation to the mission?
Veterinary medicine Critical Criteria:
Examine Veterinary medicine projects and acquire concise Veterinary medicine education.
– Think of your Nanomedicine project. what are the main functions?
– Why are Nanomedicine skills important?
Life extension Critical Criteria:
Value Life extension governance and point out improvements in Life extension.
– Think about the functions involved in your Nanomedicine project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Nanomedicine moving forward?
– How would one define Nanomedicine leadership?
Outline of nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Outline of nanotechnology engagements and gather Outline of nanotechnology models .
– What are our best practices for minimizing Nanomedicine project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Nanomedicine project lifecycle?
– How to deal with Nanomedicine Changes?
Pharmaceutical industry Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Pharmaceutical industry issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Pharmaceutical industry.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– Will Nanomedicine have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– In what ways are Nanomedicine vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the short and long-term Nanomedicine goals?
Occupational medicine Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Occupational medicine leadership and look at the big picture.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Nanomedicine?
– Why should we adopt a Nanomedicine framework?
Sports medicine Critical Criteria:
Generalize Sports medicine visions and track iterative Sports medicine results.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Nanomedicine objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Nanomedicine requirements in detail?
Trauma surgery Critical Criteria:
Confer re Trauma surgery tasks and document what potential Trauma surgery megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Nanomedicine goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do we monitor the Nanomedicine decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What vendors make products that address the Nanomedicine needs?
Multidrug resistance Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Multidrug resistance results and sort Multidrug resistance activities.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Nanomedicine ?
Societal impact of nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Rank Societal impact of nanotechnology failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Societal impact of nanotechnology.
– How can you negotiate Nanomedicine successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do we all define Nanomedicine in the same way?
Cadmium selenide Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Cadmium selenide quality and oversee implementation of Cadmium selenide.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Nanomedicine in a volatile global economy?
Molecular scale electronics Critical Criteria:
Categorize Molecular scale electronics management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Molecular scale electronics is getting what it needs.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Nanomedicine products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Nanomedicine leaders?
Quantum dot Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Quantum dot results and know what your objective is.
– Is maximizing Nanomedicine protection the same as minimizing Nanomedicine loss?
– Is there any existing Nanomedicine governance structure?
Chief physician Critical Criteria:
Examine Chief physician management and oversee Chief physician management by competencies.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Nanomedicine does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we go about Comparing Nanomedicine approaches/solutions?
Nuclear medicine Critical Criteria:
Recall Nuclear medicine adoptions and do something to it.
– Can we add value to the current Nanomedicine decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How will you know that the Nanomedicine project has been successful?
– Who sets the Nanomedicine standards?
Medical genetics Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Medical genetics results and achieve a single Medical genetics view and bringing data together.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Nanomedicine services/products?
– Can we do Nanomedicine without complex (expensive) analysis?
Loteprednol etabonate Critical Criteria:
Consult on Loteprednol etabonate risks and research ways can we become the Loteprednol etabonate company that would put us out of business.
– What is the source of the strategies for Nanomedicine strengthening and reform?
– What are our Nanomedicine Processes?
Scanning tunneling microscope Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Scanning tunneling microscope leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Scanning tunneling microscope projects.
– Does Nanomedicine appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Enzymatic biofuel cell Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Enzymatic biofuel cell tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Enzymatic biofuel cell services.
– Are accountability and ownership for Nanomedicine clearly defined?
Non-small-cell lung carcinoma Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Non-small-cell lung carcinoma governance and correct Non-small-cell lung carcinoma management by competencies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Nanomedicine product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Nanomedicine with what users do day-to-day?
Reproductive medicine Critical Criteria:
Chat re Reproductive medicine decisions and oversee Reproductive medicine management by competencies.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Nanomedicine project?
– How will you measure your Nanomedicine effectiveness?
Diving medicine Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Diving medicine planning and plan concise Diving medicine education.
– Consider your own Nanomedicine project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we manage Nanomedicine Knowledge Management (KM)?
Magnetic nanoparticles Critical Criteria:
Refer to Magnetic nanoparticles outcomes and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Magnetic nanoparticles is getting what it needs.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Nanomedicine processes?
Pediatric surgery Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Pediatric surgery engagements and find out what it really means.
Adolescent medicine Critical Criteria:
Discuss Adolescent medicine visions and adjust implementation of Adolescent medicine.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Nanomedicine. How do we gain traction?
Carbon nanotube Critical Criteria:
Chart Carbon nanotube results and ask what if.
– What will drive Nanomedicine change?
Orthopedic surgery Critical Criteria:
Steer Orthopedic surgery planning and summarize a clear Orthopedic surgery focus.
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine decisions and point out improvements in Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Nanomedicine is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What is our formula for success in Nanomedicine ?
IEEE P1906.1 Critical Criteria:
Administer IEEE P1906.1 visions and learn.
– Is a Nanomedicine Team Work effort in place?
– How do we Lead with Nanomedicine in Mind?
Implications of nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Implications of nanotechnology risks and forecast involvement of future Implications of nanotechnology projects in development.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Nanomedicine strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are our needs in relation to Nanomedicine skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Will Nanomedicine deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Master of Surgery Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Master of Surgery goals and know what your objective is.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Nanomedicine workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Nanomedicine Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Nanomedicine External links:
Nanomedicine Conferences | NanoPharma Conferences …
Nanomedicine – ScienceDaily
Emergency medicine External links:
Emergency Medicine Board Review, LLSA, & More | Hippo EM
Department of Emergency Medicine | The University of …
Core EM – Core Emergency Medicine
Atomic force microscopy External links:
AFM – Atomic Force Microscopy Animation – YouTube
Atomic Force Microscopy Price List from AFMWorkshop
Park Atomic Force Microscopy – YouTube
Food and Drug Administration External links:
Did the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Announce a …
U S Food and Drug Administration Home Page
Pollution from nanomaterials External links:
Pollution from nanomaterials – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Pollution from nanomaterials
Self-assembled monolayer External links:
Self-assembled Monolayer Mediated Surface …
What is SELF-ASSEMBLED MONOLAYER? What does …
Colorectal surgery External links:
Colorectal Surgery – VHC Physician Group
ATL Colorectal Surgery – Official Site
Contrast agents External links:
FDA to Require Warning for Gadolinium-Based Contrast Agents
Personalized medicine External links:
Genetic Testing for Personalized Medicine – Genomind
Integrative Medicine Cincinnati | Huber Personalized Medicine
Personalized medicine is a medical model that separates patients into different groups-with medical decisions, practices, interventions and/or products being tailored to the individual patient based on their predicted response or risk of disease.
Sexual medicine External links:
Contact Male Fertility & Sexual Medicine Specialists™
Medical Services – Sexual Medicine
Quantum dots External links:
QD2018 – the Tenth International Conference on Quantum Dots
QLED TVs with Quantum Dots – Samsung US
Home – Quantum Solutions – Quantum Dots & Advanced …
Veterinary medicine External links:
College of Veterinary Medicine – University of Minnesota
Life extension External links:
Life Extension Discount Codes – Coupon Cabin
Life Extension – 2,245 Photos – Vitamins/Supplements
Life Extension Express | Maximum Life Foundation
Pharmaceutical industry External links:
[PDF]The pharmaceutical industry: an overview of CPI, …
[PDF]PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY RESIDENCY …
Rutgers Pharmaceutical Industry Program
Occupational medicine External links:
Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine | HealthCARE Express
WorkNet Occupational Medicine – Official Site
Vest: The Future of Occupational Medicine
Sports medicine External links:
Advanced Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
Coastal Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center
Trauma surgery External links:
Trauma Surgery – Evansville Surgical Associates
Trauma Surgery – Welcome to UCLA Department of Surgery
Multidrug resistance External links:
Multidrug Resistance – Moleculin Biotech
Multidrug Resistance – Moleculin Biotech
TB: Rapid Test for Multidrug Resistance Shows Promise
Societal impact of nanotechnology External links:
Societal impact of nanotechnology – revolvy.com
www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Societal impact of nanotechnology
Societal impact of nanotechnology | TheHill
Societal impact of nanotechnology Archives – Trending …
Cadmium selenide External links:
Make Quantum Dots (Cadmium Selenide Type) – YouTube
Molecular scale electronics External links:
Molecular scale electronics – YouTube
Molecular scale electronics from graphene – Soft Machines
[PDF]Recent Advances in Molecular Scale Electronics
www.eng.yale.edu/reedlab/publications/ch10 AnnNYAS Tour98.pdf
Quantum dot External links:
“Quantum Dot Band Gap Investigations” by John Ryan …
[PPT]Quantum Dots and Their Applications – Chemistry …
Quantum dot molecules (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Chief physician External links:
Wellforce – Chief Physician Executive | Witt/Kieffer
Nuclear medicine External links:
Home | World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology …
Medical genetics External links:
Center for Medical Genetics | NorthShore
Medical Genetics | Duke Department of Pediatrics
Medical Genetics | Weill Cornell Medicine
Loteprednol etabonate External links:
Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Suspension 0.5% – …
Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Suspension 0.5% – …
Lotemax (Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic …
Scanning tunneling microscope External links:
Scanning tunneling microscope – ScienceDaily
Scanning tunneling microscope | instrument | Britannica.com
Scanning Tunneling Microscope – Edinformatics
Enzymatic biofuel cell External links:
A Methanol/Oxygen Enzymatic Biofuel Cell Using Laccase …
Non-small-cell lung carcinoma External links:
NCT03052608 | Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma Clinical …
Reproductive medicine External links:
The Reproductive Medicine Group – Tampa Infertility …
Houston Fertility Clinic | The Center of Reproductive Medicine
Reproductive Medicine | Weill Cornell Medicine
Diving medicine External links:
Badalveda Diving Medicine Network – Thailand – Facebook
Meet Dr. Millington – Diving Medicine | Wound Treatment
Diving Medicine Program at UC San Diego Health, San …
Pediatric surgery External links:
Pediatric Surgery | Texas Children’s Hospital
Pediatric Surgery – Hopkins Medicine
Austin Pediatric Surgery
Adolescent medicine External links:
Robinhood Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
2018 PREP Adolescent Medicine – AAP
Children’s doctor | OH | Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
Carbon nanotube External links:
carbon nanotubes | Nanofabrication for the Future
Polymer–Carbon Nanotube Composites – ScienceDirect
Carbon Nanotube Market to Grow 56% Through 2014
Orthopedic surgery External links:
OrthoNeuro | Orthopedic Surgery | Neurology | Spine | PT
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance – Orthopedic Surgery …
Orthopedic Surgery at New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine External links:
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Des Moines University
IEEE P1906.1 External links:
Implications of nanotechnology External links:
Implications of Nanotechnology. (eBook, 2011) …
Implications of Nanotechnology in Healthcare | …
[PDF]Societal and Ethical Implications of Nanotechnology
www.nano.wustl.edu/doc/Forms/NRF Nano Ethics.pdf
Master of Surgery External links:
Fellowship with Master of Medicine/Master of Surgery