Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automated Insights Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automated Insights related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automated Insights specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automated Insights Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automated Insights improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- How do we manage Automated Insights Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- What vendors make products that address the Automated Insights needs?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Will Automated Insights deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Automated Insights agendas for the next 3 years?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automated Insights book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Automated Insights self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automated Insights Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automated Insights areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automated Insights Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automated Insights projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automated Insights Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Automated Insights project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that it s well worth the time and effort?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Automated Insights project scope will be managed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe Automated Insights project integration management in your own words. How does Automated Insights project integration management relate to the Automated Insights project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Automated Insights project management knowledge areas?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the team’s purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete Automated Insights Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automated Insights project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automated Insights project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automated Insights project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automated Insights project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automated Insights project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automated Insights project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automated Insights project with this in-depth Automated Insights Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automated Insights projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automated Insights and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automated Insights investments work better.
This Automated Insights All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.