Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal and Social Education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal and Social Education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal and Social Education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal and Social Education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal and Social Education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- How did the Personal and Social Education manager receive input to the development of a Personal and Social Education improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Personal and Social Education?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What about Personal and Social Education Analysis of results?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Personal and Social Education does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal and Social Education book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Personal and Social Education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal and Social Education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal and Social Education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal and Social Education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal and Social Education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal and Social Education Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Personal and Social Education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Personal and Social Education project managers understand the organizational context for their Personal and Social Education projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Personal and Social Education project team with six people have?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a realistic budget and do you present regular financial reports that identify how you are going against that budget?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during Personal and Social Education project Execution?
- Team Directory: How and in what format should information be presented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Personal and Social Education project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
Step-by-step and complete Personal and Social Education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal and Social Education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal and Social Education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal and Social Education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal and Social Education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal and Social Education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal and Social Education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal and Social Education project with this in-depth Personal and Social Education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal and Social Education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal and Social Education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal and Social Education investments work better.
This Personal and Social Education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.