Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT performance management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT performance management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT performance management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT performance management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT performance management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which IT performance management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether IT performance management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Have the types of risks that may impact IT performance management been identified and analyzed?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in IT performance management?
- Who are the IT performance management improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT performance management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT performance management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT performance management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT performance management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT performance management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT performance management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT performance management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT performance management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: Is the IT performance management project technically feasible?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the IT performance management project?
- Cost Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; I am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest I build my network?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the IT performance management project and their authority levels?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor IT performance management project risks?
- Executing Process Group: Is the IT performance management project performing better or worse than planned?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
Step-by-step and complete IT performance management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT performance management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT performance management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT performance management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT performance management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT performance management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT performance management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT performance management project with this in-depth IT performance management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT performance management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT performance management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT performance management investments work better.
This IT performance management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.