Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Climbing the Peak Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Climbing the Peak related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Climbing the Peak specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Climbing the Peak Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 900 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Climbing the Peak improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 900 standard requirements:
- Have all basic functions of Climbing the Peak been defined?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- What would be the goal or target for a Climbing the Peak’s improvement team?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Is there a Climbing the Peak Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Can we do Climbing the Peak without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What improvements have been achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Climbing the Peak book in PDF containing 900 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Climbing the Peak self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Climbing the Peak Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Climbing the Peak areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Climbing the Peak Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Climbing the Peak projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Climbing the Peak Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Climbing the Peak project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of the organizations Climbing the Peak projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Climbing the Peak project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Climbing the Peak project is needed?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Climbing the Peak project team adequate to do the job?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network communicate information relevant to the task?
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Climbing the Peak projects fail to meet deadline?
Step-by-step and complete Climbing the Peak Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Climbing the Peak project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Climbing the Peak project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Climbing the Peak project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Climbing the Peak project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Climbing the Peak project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Climbing the Peak project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Climbing the Peak project with this in-depth Climbing the Peak Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Climbing the Peak projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Climbing the Peak and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Climbing the Peak investments work better.
This Climbing the Peak All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.