What is involved in lean enterprise
Find out what the related areas are that lean enterprise connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a lean enterprise thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its lean enterprise journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward lean enterprise leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which lean enterprise related domains to cover and 72 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
lean enterprise, Agile Manifesto, Assembly line, Capital markets, Eiji Toyoda, Extreme programming, General Motors, Just-in-Time Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kiichiro Toyoda, Management fad, Mass production, Mergers and acquisitions, Motorola, Performance indicator, Six Sigma, Taichi Ohno, Toyota, Toyota Production System, Venture capital:
lean enterprise Critical Criteria:
Own lean enterprise engagements and shift your focus.
– In a project to restructure lean enterprise outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a lean enterprise study?
– What are the barriers to increased lean enterprise production?
Agile Manifesto Critical Criteria:
Jump start Agile Manifesto projects and know what your objective is.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding lean enterprise?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– What does our Agile Manifesto say about dealing with risk?
– How to Secure lean enterprise?
Assembly line Critical Criteria:
Add value to Assembly line strategies and improve Assembly line service perception.
– What are our best practices for minimizing lean enterprise project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the lean enterprise project lifecycle?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent lean enterprise services/products?
– How can we improve lean enterprise?
Capital markets Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Capital markets strategies and shift your focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your lean enterprise project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– The blockchain vision is clearly a massive change to the structure of capital markets. Why would the industry want to begin to go down this route?
– What is the source of the strategies for lean enterprise strengthening and reform?
Eiji Toyoda Critical Criteria:
Study Eiji Toyoda management and maintain Eiji Toyoda for success.
– For your lean enterprise project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we ensure that implementations of lean enterprise products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
See the value of Extreme programming risks and acquire concise Extreme programming education.
– Does our organization need more lean enterprise education?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Nurse General Motors visions and describe which business rules are needed as General Motors interface.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new lean enterprise in a volatile global economy?
– What are internal and external lean enterprise relations?
– Is lean enterprise Required?
Just-in-Time Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Just-in-Time Manufacturing projects and integrate design thinking in Just-in-Time Manufacturing innovation.
– Can we add value to the current lean enterprise decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether lean enterprise goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How to deal with lean enterprise Changes?
Kaizen Critical Criteria:
Think about Kaizen risks and display thorough understanding of the Kaizen process.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a lean enterprise process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the lean enterprise process available?
– In what ways are lean enterprise vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does the lean enterprise task fit the clients priorities?
Kiichiro Toyoda Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Kiichiro Toyoda quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Kiichiro Toyoda and constraints.
– What management system can we use to leverage the lean enterprise experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Have the types of risks that may impact lean enterprise been identified and analyzed?
– Have all basic functions of lean enterprise been defined?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Survey Management fad tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Management fad results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this lean enterprise process?
Mass production Critical Criteria:
Nurse Mass production projects and assess what counts with Mass production that we are not counting.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of lean enterprise activities?
– Have you identified your lean enterprise key performance indicators?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Guard Mergers and acquisitions tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Mergers and acquisitions.
– What is Effective lean enterprise?
Motorola Critical Criteria:
Trace Motorola governance and attract Motorola skills.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of lean enterprise moving forward?
– What is our formula for success in lean enterprise ?
– How do we go about Securing lean enterprise?
Performance indicator Critical Criteria:
Check Performance indicator management and research ways can we become the Performance indicator company that would put us out of business.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– To what extent did the results indicate that the program goals, objectives and performance indicators had been achieved?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– Does lean enterprise analysis show the relationships among important lean enterprise factors?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– What are your performance indicators?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Six Sigma outcomes and oversee Six Sigma requirements.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective lean enterprise leader?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your lean enterprise activities?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
– How do we go about Comparing lean enterprise approaches/solutions?
Taichi Ohno Critical Criteria:
Meet over Taichi Ohno results and find answers.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing lean enterprise? There might be some that are less obvious?
Toyota Critical Criteria:
Chart Toyota tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Toyota is the role model and the most highly developed example of the potency of systems thinking and action learning in its broadest sense. but why, if the tps is so successful, is toyota along with its circle of suppliers still almost the lone manufacturing example?
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– How can you negotiate lean enterprise successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is Supporting lean enterprise documentation required?
Toyota Production System Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Toyota Production System management and check on ways to get started with Toyota Production System.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of lean enterprise into the services that we provide?
– What are specific lean enterprise Rules to follow?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Merge Venture capital quality and probe the present value of growth of Venture capital.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the lean enterprise Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
lean enterprise External links:
Lean Enterprise (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
From Lean Production to the Lean Enterprise
What is Lean? – lean.org – Lean Enterprise Institute
Agile Manifesto External links:
Principles behind the Agile Manifesto
What is Agile Manifesto? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Agile Manifesto for Software Development | Agile Alliance
Assembly line External links:
Assembly Line Worker Job Description | Chron.com
Assembly Line Worker Jobs – Monster.com
Capital markets External links:
The Fed – Capital Markets
KBS – Capital Markets Group
Eiji Toyoda External links:
Eiji Toyoda – TIME
Eiji Toyoda – Bio, Facts, Family | Famous Birthdays
Extreme programming External links:
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
General Motors External links:
General Motors – Home | Facebook
Just-in-Time Manufacturing External links:
Just-in-time manufacturing | business | Britannica.com
Just-In-Time Manufacturing – EBSCO Information Services
business – Just-In-Time Manufacturing – Entrepreneur
Kaizen External links:
The Kaizen Way to Wellness | Dr. Tomas Hemgren
When and how to use kaizen events – Reliable Plant
Kaizen Foam – FastCap – Woodworking Tools
Kiichiro Toyoda External links:
Sakichi & Kiichiro Toyoda (Book, 2000s) [WorldCat.org]
Kiichiro Toyoda – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
About: Kiichiro Toyoda – DBpedia
Management fad External links:
Is / Was Six Sigma a management fad? – Updated 2017
Shared services: Management fad or real value – Strategy&
Six Sigma…a Stupid Management Fad? | NC State …
Mass production External links:
Mass production. (Journal, magazine, 1946) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]MASS PRODUCTION – deu.edu.tr
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Mergers and acquisitions (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Economy: An …
Mergers and Acquisitions | Kramer Levin
Motorola External links:
Motorola Solutions – Official Site
Sign in to Motorola – Motorola Mobility LLC
moto g (4th gen.) – unlocked android cell phone | Motorola US
Performance indicator External links:
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
How to Make Performance Indicator Titles in Tableau | …
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Examples and …
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma | Greenville Technical College
Online Lean and Six Sigma Training Videos | Gemba Academy
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification CSSGB – ASQ
Taichi Ohno External links:
Taichi Ohno Archives – IDR
Toyota External links:
Toyota Financial Services
Southeast Toyota Finance
Toyota Financial – Official Site
Toyota Production System External links:
Lean Manufacturing and the Toyota Production System
Toyota Production System (TPS) Terminology
[PDF]TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM BASIC …
Venture capital External links:
FundRx | Healthcare and Life Science Venture Capital | FundRx
the PVCA – Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
Elevar Equity – Human Centered Venture Capital