What is involved in Data reporting
Find out what the related areas are that Data reporting connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data reporting thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data reporting journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data reporting leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data reporting related domains to cover and 45 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data reporting, Calorie, Census, Cheeseburger, Crowd-sourced, Data analysis, Facts on the ground, False positive, FiveThirtyEight, Journalist, McDonald’s, McDouble, Nate Silver, Underreporting:
Data reporting Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Data reporting outcomes and achieve a single Data reporting view and bringing data together.
– What are the disruptive Data reporting technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Data reporting into the services that we provide?
– What are current Data reporting Paradigms?
Calorie Critical Criteria:
Consult on Calorie engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Calorie is getting what it needs.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Data reporting strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Will Data reporting deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we Improve Data reporting service perception, and satisfaction?
Census Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Census governance and explain and analyze the challenges of Census.
– In what ways are Data reporting vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Data reporting processes of our organization?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Data reporting processes?
Cheeseburger Critical Criteria:
Analyze Cheeseburger quality and create a map for yourself.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Data reporting objectives?
– Is Data reporting dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Data reporting?
Crowd-sourced Critical Criteria:
Group Crowd-sourced engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Data reporting? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have you identified your Data reporting key performance indicators?
– Are we Assessing Data reporting and Risk?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Pilot Data analysis leadership and cater for concise Data analysis education.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Data reporting models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the key elements of your Data reporting performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Can we add value to the current Data reporting decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Facts on the ground Critical Criteria:
Model after Facts on the ground risks and handle a jump-start course to Facts on the ground.
– Is there any existing Data reporting governance structure?
– How much does Data reporting help?
False positive Critical Criteria:
See the value of False positive failures and devote time assessing False positive and its risk.
– IDS/IPS content matching can detect or block known malware attacks, virus signatures, and spam signatures, but are also subject to false positives. If the cloud provider provides IDS/IPS services, is there a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that has content similar to malware attacks or spam?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Data reporting process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Data reporting process available?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Data reporting strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How would one define Data reporting leadership?
FiveThirtyEight Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to FiveThirtyEight failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging FiveThirtyEight.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Data reporting?
– What are our Data reporting Processes?
– How to Secure Data reporting?
Journalist Critical Criteria:
Consult on Journalist goals and overcome Journalist skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data reporting process?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data reporting project?
McDonald’s Critical Criteria:
Derive from McDonald’s risks and observe effective McDonald’s.
– Think about the functions involved in your Data reporting project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we measure improved Data reporting service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the barriers to increased Data reporting production?
McDouble Critical Criteria:
Test McDouble results and interpret which customers can’t participate in McDouble because they lack skills.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Data reporting been identified and analyzed?
– Are there recognized Data reporting problems?
Nate Silver Critical Criteria:
Nurse Nate Silver leadership and get answers.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Data reporting, including any consulting or professional services?
– Are assumptions made in Data reporting stated explicitly?
– How can skill-level changes improve Data reporting?
Underreporting Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Underreporting projects and cater for concise Underreporting education.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Data reporting values?
– Can we do Data reporting without complex (expensive) analysis?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data reporting Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data reporting External links:
Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program
Grant Applications and Data Reporting
Calorie External links:
FatSecret – Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker for Weight Loss
Calories in Food | Nutrition, Carbohydrate and Calorie Counter
Census External links:
Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
U.S. Census Bureau – Official Site
Cheeseburger External links:
Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie Recipe – Allrecipes.com
Triple Cheeseburger: Big & Juicy Burger | McDonald’s
Crowd-sourced External links:
Crowd-sourced songwriting. Help us write some lyrics …
Data analysis External links:
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Data Analysis – Illinois State Board of Education
How to Write a Data Analysis | Bizfluent
Facts on the ground External links:
Facts on the Ground – Al-Haq – Medium
False positive External links:
Medical Definition of False positive – medicinenet.com
FiveThirtyEight External links:
How The Internet* Talks | FiveThirtyEight
FiveThirtyEight – Home | Facebook
FiveThirtyEight (@FiveThirtyEight) | Twitter
Journalist External links:
Turkish court orders release of German journalist – CNN
McDonald’s External links:
McDonald’s® Tartar Sauce Copycat Recipe – Allrecipes.com
[PDF]McDonald’s USA Nutrition Facts for Popular Menu Items
McDonald’s: Burgers, Fries & More. Quality Ingredients.
McDouble External links:
McDouble® | McDonald’s
McDonald’s McDouble Nutrition Facts – …
Team McDouble – Home
Nate Silver External links:
Nate Silver (@NateSilver538) | Twitter
Is Nate Silver right? – POLITICO
Underreporting External links:
[PDF]HIDDEN TRAGEDY: Underreporting of Workplace …