What is involved in Cloud Management Platform
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud Management Platform connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud Management Platform thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Cloud Management Platform journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Cloud Management Platform leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud Management Platform related domains to cover and 164 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud Management Platform, Non-disclosure agreement, Core business, IT infrastructure, Mobile app, G Suite, Parallel programming model, Software engineering, Utility computing, Web engineering, General-purpose computing on graphics processing units, Carrier cloud, Device independence, Data centers, Computer bureau, Audit log, Computer security, General Magic, Software systems, Software maintenance, Personal cloud, Analysis of parallel algorithms, Solution stack, Application programming interface, Message Passing Interface, Unified Parallel C, Operational expenditure, Dataflow programming, Memory coherence, Instruction window, VMware vCloud Air, Distributed application, Task parallelism, Risk analysis, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Bit-level parallelism, Ziff Davis, EMC Atmos, Systolic array, Computer multitasking, Hardware virtualization, Grid computing, Platform as a service, As a service, Engine Yard, Load balancer, Parallel slowdown, Operating expense, Operating system–level virtualization, Virtual machines, Kernel-based Virtual Machine, Web app, Distributed shared memory, Temporal multithreading, C++ AMP:
Cloud Management Platform Critical Criteria:
Probe Cloud Management Platform tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of Cloud Management Platform.
– In the case of a Cloud Management Platform project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Cloud Management Platform project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Cloud Management Platform project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Cloud Management Platform processes?
– Have all basic functions of Cloud Management Platform been defined?
Non-disclosure agreement Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Non-disclosure agreement goals and look at it backwards.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Cloud Management Platform ?
– How do we manage Cloud Management Platform Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Cloud Management Platform Management?
Core business Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Core business projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Core business.
– Is there a Cloud Management Platform Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– Are we Assessing Cloud Management Platform and Risk?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Investigate IT infrastructure tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Consider your own Cloud Management Platform project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– What are the short and long-term Cloud Management Platform goals?
– What are internal and external Cloud Management Platform relations?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Understand Mobile app failures and create Mobile app explanations for all managers.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Cloud Management Platform in a volatile global economy?
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Cloud Management Platform processes?
– How likely is the current Cloud Management Platform plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
G Suite Critical Criteria:
Scan G Suite outcomes and maintain G Suite for success.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud Management Platform agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is the Cloud Management Platform organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What business benefits will Cloud Management Platform goals deliver if achieved?
Parallel programming model Critical Criteria:
Judge Parallel programming model visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Parallel programming model strategies.
– How will you measure your Cloud Management Platform effectiveness?
– What threat is Cloud Management Platform addressing?
– Is the scope of Cloud Management Platform defined?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Discuss Software engineering management and document what potential Software engineering megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Cloud Management Platform workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Cloud Management Platform?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What are the business goals Cloud Management Platform is aiming to achieve?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Utility computing Critical Criteria:
Start Utility computing failures and achieve a single Utility computing view and bringing data together.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Cloud Management Platform strengthening and reform actually originate?
– When is utility computing preferable to running a private cloud?
Web engineering Critical Criteria:
Confer over Web engineering strategies and sort Web engineering activities.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Cloud Management Platform models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do Cloud Management Platform rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can you measure Cloud Management Platform in a systematic way?
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units Critical Criteria:
Use past General-purpose computing on graphics processing units risks and oversee General-purpose computing on graphics processing units requirements.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Cloud Management Platform is underway?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Cloud Management Platform moving forward?
– Why is Cloud Management Platform important for you now?
Carrier cloud Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Carrier cloud results and test out new things.
– Will Cloud Management Platform have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Cloud Management Platform?
– What are current Cloud Management Platform Paradigms?
Device independence Critical Criteria:
Group Device independence adoptions and observe effective Device independence.
– In a project to restructure Cloud Management Platform outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Can we do Cloud Management Platform without complex (expensive) analysis?
Data centers Critical Criteria:
Probe Data centers visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Data centers.
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Does Cloud Management Platform analysis show the relationships among important Cloud Management Platform factors?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Cloud Management Platform requirements in detail?
– How important is Cloud Management Platform to the user organizations mission?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
Computer bureau Critical Criteria:
Systematize Computer bureau risks and change contexts.
– Think about the functions involved in your Cloud Management Platform project. what processes flow from these functions?
Audit log Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Audit log decisions and point out improvements in Audit log.
– Are audit logs regularly backed up, secured, and retained for at least three months online and one-year offline for all critical systems?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Cloud Management Platform leader?
– Does Cloud Management Platform create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Which regulations state that server and audit logs must be stored on a central logging server?
– Maintain the integrity of audit logs through self-protection and limited auditor access?
– Are account numbers sanitized before being logged in the audit log?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Review Computer security leadership and mentor Computer security customer orientation.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Think of your Cloud Management Platform project. what are the main functions?
– Who needs to know about Cloud Management Platform ?
General Magic Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about General Magic leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple General Magic skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Cloud Management Platform does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Software systems Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software systems tactics and adjust implementation of Software systems.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Cloud Management Platform process?
– Is Cloud Management Platform dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Why should we adopt a Cloud Management Platform framework?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Model after Software maintenance results and point out improvements in Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Cloud Management Platform?
– Do we have past Cloud Management Platform Successes?
Personal cloud Critical Criteria:
Confer re Personal cloud tactics and explore and align the progress in Personal cloud.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Cloud Management Platform strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Cloud Management Platform processes of our organization?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Cloud Management Platform processes?
Analysis of parallel algorithms Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Analysis of parallel algorithms visions and revise understanding of Analysis of parallel algorithms architectures.
Solution stack Critical Criteria:
Mine Solution stack goals and tour deciding if Solution stack progress is made.
– What is the source of the strategies for Cloud Management Platform strengthening and reform?
– Does Cloud Management Platform analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Application programming interface tactics and test out new things.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Cloud Management Platform strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the barriers to increased Cloud Management Platform production?
Message Passing Interface Critical Criteria:
Nurse Message Passing Interface tasks and observe effective Message Passing Interface.
– What are our needs in relation to Cloud Management Platform skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we Improve Cloud Management Platform service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there recognized Cloud Management Platform problems?
Unified Parallel C Critical Criteria:
Learn from Unified Parallel C adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Unified Parallel C goal is.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Cloud Management Platform process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Cloud Management Platform process available?
– How do we keep improving Cloud Management Platform?
Operational expenditure Critical Criteria:
Graph Operational expenditure tasks and look in other fields.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Cloud Management Platform project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Dataflow programming Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Dataflow programming visions and separate what are the business goals Dataflow programming is aiming to achieve.
– How can we improve Cloud Management Platform?
Memory coherence Critical Criteria:
Add value to Memory coherence engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Memory coherence information.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Cloud Management Platform, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do we all define Cloud Management Platform in the same way?
Instruction window Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Instruction window planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Cloud Management Platform goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is there any existing Cloud Management Platform governance structure?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Jump start VMware vCloud Air goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the key elements of your Cloud Management Platform performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Cloud Management Platform domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Distributed application Critical Criteria:
Jump start Distributed application engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Distributed application.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Cloud Management Platform is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does the Cloud Management Platform task fit the clients priorities?
Task parallelism Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Task parallelism failures and look in other fields.
– Does Cloud Management Platform include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Among the Cloud Management Platform product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Consult on Risk analysis management and differentiate in coordinating Risk analysis.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– What vendors make products that address the Cloud Management Platform needs?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud.
– Are there Cloud Management Platform Models?
Bit-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Bit-level parallelism tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Bit-level parallelism relationship management.
– How to deal with Cloud Management Platform Changes?
Ziff Davis Critical Criteria:
Discuss Ziff Davis quality and shift your focus.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Cloud Management Platform forward?
– What are all of our Cloud Management Platform domains and what do they do?
– Does Cloud Management Platform appropriately measure and monitor risk?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Review EMC Atmos engagements and transcribe EMC Atmos as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What about Cloud Management Platform Analysis of results?
Systolic array Critical Criteria:
Check Systolic array visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Systolic array.
Computer multitasking Critical Criteria:
Debate over Computer multitasking results and catalog what business benefits will Computer multitasking goals deliver if achieved.
– What are our Cloud Management Platform Processes?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Coach on Hardware virtualization visions and learn.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Cloud Management Platform services/products?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Cloud Management Platform project?
Grid computing Critical Criteria:
Gauge Grid computing issues and get going.
– What happened to grid computing?
– What is grid computing?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Mine Platform as a service leadership and innovate what needs to be done with Platform as a service.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cloud Management Platform. How do we gain traction?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Cloud Management Platform objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
As a service Critical Criteria:
Unify As a service decisions and gather As a service models .
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Cloud Management Platform leaders?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
Engine Yard Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Engine Yard management and arbitrate Engine Yard techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the long-term Cloud Management Platform goals?
Load balancer Critical Criteria:
Chat re Load balancer projects and get answers.
Parallel slowdown Critical Criteria:
Investigate Parallel slowdown governance and perfect Parallel slowdown conflict management.
Operating expense Critical Criteria:
Boost Operating expense strategies and do something to it.
– what is the best design framework for Cloud Management Platform organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How can the value of Cloud Management Platform be defined?
Operating system–level virtualization Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Operating system–level virtualization results and catalog Operating system–level virtualization activities.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Cloud Management Platform? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we measure improved Cloud Management Platform service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Cloud Management Platform activities?
Virtual machines Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Virtual machines risks and finalize specific methods for Virtual machines acceptance.
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Cloud Management Platform project?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
Kernel-based Virtual Machine Critical Criteria:
Apply Kernel-based Virtual Machine strategies and get answers.
– Do those selected for the Cloud Management Platform team have a good general understanding of what Cloud Management Platform is all about?
– How will you know that the Cloud Management Platform project has been successful?
Web app Critical Criteria:
Depict Web app leadership and slay a dragon.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Do the Cloud Management Platform decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– What are the differences in designing a web app vs a website?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
Distributed shared memory Critical Criteria:
Coach on Distributed shared memory results and budget for Distributed shared memory challenges.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Cloud Management Platform effort?
Temporal multithreading Critical Criteria:
Adapt Temporal multithreading results and gather Temporal multithreading models .
– How do we go about Securing Cloud Management Platform?
C++ AMP Critical Criteria:
Track C++ AMP strategies and be persistent.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Cloud Management Platform project?
– What is our Cloud Management Platform Strategy?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Cloud Management Platform Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud Management Platform External links:
Cloud Management Platform | Loading
Cloud Management Platform | Embotics vCommander
Cloud Management Platforms – Gartner IT Glossary
Non-disclosure agreement External links:
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), also referred to as a confidentiality statement or clause, is a document that offers protection to people engaged in a business relationship where confidential information is shared.
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Cornell University
Core business External links:
CORE Business Services: Top Managed Services Provider
Core Business Solutions | ISO Certification for Small …
MISD Core Business System
IT infrastructure External links:
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
The term infrastructure in an information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage and/or support information technology services.
IT Infrastructure Services | Accenture
Mobile app External links:
Mobile Banking App | U.S. Bank Mobile App | U.S. Bank
Your Personal Guide to Dress Better | Cladwell Mobile App
Amex Mobile app by American Express
G Suite External links:
G Suite – Office of Information Technology
G Suite – Gmail, Drive, Docs and More
What’s New in G Suite
Parallel programming model External links:
[PDF]Supporting a Flexible Parallel Programming Model …
Software engineering External links:
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Utility computing External links:
Amazon: Utility computing power broker – CNET
Web engineering External links:
RXNLabs – Web Engineering Solopreneur
What Is Web Engineering? | eHow
Codebase Consulting – Web Engineering
Carrier cloud External links:
The VT Carrier Cloud = VeriTread = The Heavy-Haul …
Device independence External links:
Device independence – MapQuest
Data centers External links:
DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) – DFT Data Centers
Computer bureau External links:
GF Computer Bureau – Home | Facebook
Small Business Computer Bureau, LLC Home Page
Audit log External links:
An audit trail (also called audit log) is a security-relevant chronological record, set of records, and/or destination and source of records that provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure, or event.
Audit Log | FileMaker Community
[DOC]*AUDIT LOG – Safe Quality Food Institute
Computer security External links:
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Kids and Computer Security | Consumer Information
GateKeeper – Computer Security Lock | Security for Laptops
General Magic External links:
General Magic Tricks: ClownAntics.com
Safety Lens – General Magic
Software systems External links:
The FundingPro™ and SettlementPro™ Software Systems
Insurance Agency Management Software Systems – …
Clinical Research Trial Software Systems | RealTime …
Software maintenance External links:
Software Maintenance | Agvance
Personal cloud External links:
Personal Cloud – FREE download Personal Cloud
Personal Cloud Backup Pricing, Plans & Features | Carbonite
Analysis of parallel algorithms External links:
[PDF]Analysis of Parallel Algorithms
Message Passing Interface External links:
Message Passing Interface (MPI) | HPC | USC
[PDF]Message Passing Interface Tutorial (Introduction …
Using Microsoft Message Passing Interface
Unified Parallel C External links:
UPC (Unified Parallel C) – NERSC
Blue Waters User Portal | Unified Parallel C (UPC)
[PDF]Lecture 10: Unified Parallel C – Cornell University
Dataflow programming External links:
Dataflow Programming Model – Google Cloud Platform
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air – User Management
VMware vCloud Air
Distributed application External links:
Distributed application services (Book, 1993) …
Task parallelism External links:
Task Parallelism (Concurrency Runtime)
Task parallelism and high-performance languages …
Risk analysis External links:
Risk analysis (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
Risk Analysis is a monthly peer-reviewed academic journal covering all aspects of risk analysis published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society for Risk Analysis.
[DOC]Risk Analysis Template – HUD.gov / U.S. Department …
The Fed – Risk Analysis – United States dollar
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud External links:
What is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)? – Sumo Logic
Bit-level parallelism External links:
Bit-level Parallelism Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Ziff Davis External links:
Ziff Davis – Home | Facebook
Ziff Davis – Official Site
Ziff Davis Enterprise | Companies | Insight Venture Partners
EMC Atmos External links:
ECS 2.0 – ECS EMC Atmos Object Service API support
[PDF]EMC Atmos Programmer’s Guide
EMC Atmos G3 Flex Platform Base – NAS server – CDW.com
www.cdw.com › … › Drive Arrays › Drive Arrays RAID/JBOD
Computer multitasking External links:
What Is Computer Multitasking? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Hardware virtualization External links:
[Update] Bypass The Hardware Virtualization …
Grid computing External links:
[PDF]Grid Computing – University of Minnesota Duluth
Grid computing (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Grid Computing – Undergraduate Courses
Platform as a service External links:
AppHarbor – .NET Cloud Platform as a Service
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS) – Appian
As a service External links:
Cognosos | Sensing as a Service
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
Security As A Service – Cloud Security Provider | Alert Logic
Engine Yard External links:
The Engine Yard Retail Village – Belvoir Castle
The Engine Yard Village – Home | Facebook
Engine Yard – Home | Facebook
Load balancer External links:
F5 load balancer – 63867 – The Cisco Learning Network
Free Load Balancer – Official Site
Load Balancer – F5 Networks
Operating expense External links:
Real Estate Definitions: Operating Expense Ratio
Operating Expense – Investopedia
Operating Expense Ratio – OER – Investopedia
Virtual machines External links:
Beginner Geek: How to Create and Use Virtual Machines
Virtual machines (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Virtual Machines – MineOS – minecraft.codeemo.com
Kernel-based Virtual Machine External links:
Kernel-based Virtual Machine – Official Site
Kernel-Based Virtual Machine – go4hosting.in
[PDF]kvm: Kernel-based Virtual Machine for Linux
Web app External links:
Web App Service | Microsoft Azure
Outlook Web App
Distributed shared memory External links:
CiteSeerX — Distributed Shared Memory on IBM SP2
[PPT]Distributed shared memory (DSM)
[PDF]Distributed Shared Memory: Concepts and Systems – …